What is a full stack developer?
To work as a web developer in both the backend and frontend of a web or mobile application, a Full Stack Developer must have knowledge about the following subjects:
Front End Tools and Programming Languages
HTML (HyperText Markup Language): HTML5, the latest version used at Ubiqum, serves as the fundamental language of the World Wide Web. It structures documents by incorporating tags or marks, enriching text with additional information for browser presentation. It’s responsible for creating user-accessible application or website content and defining its unique style.
CSS (Cascading Style Sheets): CSS defines the presentation of HTML-structured documents. By separating content and structure from presentation format, CSS3, the prevalent version in today’s business environment, enhances design flexibility.
Back End Tools and Programming Languages
Java: Recognized as the most extensively used backend language, Java is prevalent across major corporations for its speed, security, and reliability. It was initially marketed in 1995 by Sun Microsystems and is omnipresent across various computing platforms.
- Databases: Familiarity with various databases is crucial for storing and managing data essential for web and mobile application functionality.
- Web Architecture: Essential for creating efficient and maintainable applications, sound architecture typically involves a three-layer solution and resides across frontend and backend environments.
- Git: An essential version control software used in modern software development projects, particularly for collaboration, productivity, and project management.
Ubiqum’s Full Stack Developer Courses
Full Stack Developer with JAVA
- Duration: 5 months (800 hours)
- Duration: 3 months (480 hours)
Request the two-week free trial before committing to the course payment.
What are you waiting for to become a true web developer? We’re waiting for you at Ubiqum, we have a place for you. Fill out the attached form, and we will get in touch with you.